Donate‎ > ‎

United Way

Contributing to Quad A for Kids just got easier!!  Effective immediately, Quad A is a United Way Donor Designee, and when you make your annual pledge to the United Way for 2015 simply request a "Donor Designation" form from your United Way representative.

Below is the United Way Donor Designation form filled out to reflect giving money to Quad A for Kids. Remember, our name and designator ID # (2364) must be included.

Thank you very much for supporting us in this way.  For additional information, please call Theresa Bertolone at 341-4403 or email
Patrick LaJuett,
Feb 11, 2015, 1:38 PM